1. GET PAID FASTER - When you work with a professional Mental Health billing service, billing errors are greatly reduced, resulting in your practice receiving payments and reimbursements quicker. Advanced Billing Solutions, works closely with insurance companies to better understand their process, resulting in a shorter revenue cycle for clients.
2. REDUCE COSTS - Did you know that it is less expensive to outsource your Mental Health billing then it is to hire and train a medical biller for your practice? Think of it this way, with an employee comes overhead expenses such as insurance, benefits, payroll, and training costs. Then you have to factor in the cost of the infrastructure, such as installing and maintaining hardware and software. Not to mention, you may lose revenue from billing errors and inadequate billing practices. When you make the decision to outsource, all of those expenses go away.
3. FREE UP YOUR TIME - Owning and managing a private practice is far from easy. You have enough to keep you busy without adding one more item to your plate. At Advanced Billing Solutions, we want you to be focused on what you do best, treating clients. We know you do not have time to be worrying about billing or if a claim was paid. Working with a Mental Health billing company frees up your time and allows you to shift your focus back to what truly matters, your patients.
4. AVOID HEADACHES - New and ever-changing regulations are creating headaches for in-house billers. Allow Advanced Billing Solutions to worry about compliance issues or your rate of denials for you.
5. LEVERAGE EXPERTISE - If you car broke down you would call a mechanic, and if your pipe burst you would call a plumber, so why should it be any different with billing? Advanced Billing Solutions, specializes in Mental Health billing and uses their expertise to reduce denials and get you paid faster.
FIVE Benefits of Advanced Billing Solutions:
1. We will never outsource services overseas.
2. All claims are pursued until they are fully paid, we won’t write anything off unless you ask us to.
3. We audit our performance on a monthly basis to ensure we are meeting our performance goals.
4. We take responsibility for managing patient statements.
5. HIPAA compliant from IT systems to employee training.